Original topic:

Notification panel Bug

(Topic created: a week ago)
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Notification panel is transparent that you can barely see it. This happens on my Galaxy A54 sometimes. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Then, there are only three options left for you: reboot to recovery mode and clear the cache partition, factory reset you phone and restore a backup, Change your theme. Changing the theme would be the easiest first move.

You have to do basic troubleshooting before you can find a fix or determine if it's a device issue, and if you are unwilling to do that, then you can't be helped.

View solution in context

59 Replies
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are you talking about the battery notifications?
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No talking about the notification panel
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have you tried going to accessibility and turn off transparency and blur? You didn't put a picture of the notification panel so I wasn't sure what you were talking about. 1719762567149.jpg
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can see the pictures I put
You will see the issues better with the Home screen picture rather than the Google picture.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't see your notification panel in the pictures. If you try what I said it may help your notification panel or you can go into good lock and use theme park to reduce the transparency of the notification panel. Those are the only 2 options I know of
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm not using any customization.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well it's not a custimation to go into accessibility, vision enhancements, reduce transparency and blur. If you don't want to try that in your menu then why did you ask a question in the forums. I gave you 2 different things to try. 1 is already in your phone. If you don't want to try either solution what else do you want? Those are the only 2 things to try and you can't see the notification panel in any of your pictures
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
And I gave you the only 2 ways to fix your problem. If you don't want to do either you should delete your post as those are the only 2 ways you can fix the problem. If it's intermittent then you can get your phone replaced if you don't want to try the only 2 options that can work. You don't have to do either but you are the 1 asking about something and complaining about it then you say you won't try anything. Those are the only 2 options to fix it. If you don't want to then don't do it and you will keep your problem. 1 is already in your menu and isn't "custimation."
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can actually kind of see the notification panel.
0 Likes