JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification panel Bug

(Topic created: Sunday)
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Notification panel is transparent that you can barely see it. This happens on my Galaxy A54 sometimes. 

59 Replies
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Because if you did that and you won't try good lock because you don't want to do customization then you don't have any other options. You will have to live with the problem. Everyone has tried to help you and if you don't want to do the solutions then live with the problem. And we won't try and help you because you were given the solutions to fix the problem. There are 2 besides getting your phone replaced because it's a phone issue.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
So did you try the settings and accessibility? You never made clear what you tried
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Thank you. It didn't happen on its own and if your phone is having that problem and you don't want to even try the solutions offered or they don't work it's a phone issue and you need your phone replaced. I mean people ask for help then they don't want to do anything that's offered. Make it make sense. You complain about a problem then you don't want to do anything that could help fix the problem. There's only a few solutions. If you don't want to do them suffer with the problem and don't complain about it. Smh šŸ¤¦ā€:male_sign:
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

This is a person who probably doesn't keep up with optimizations.

ImRyan
Nebula
Options
I don't know but I tried to offer them a simple, easy solution as in accessibility. So I don't know, if they don't want to use good lock, any other way to fix it. The other solutions you gave were good too but I don't know how you can make a notification panel do that even with any customization. So I'm lost. Lol oh well. We tried. If the person doesn't want to that's on them and we shouldn't keep trying to help someone who doesn't want it
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm always amazed by people who buy products because of the advanced tech and then don't want to use any of those features.
The very least anyone can do is keep the auto optimize on. That could prevent a whole host of issues.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Yeah. And then don't want to try solutions or don't make it clear what they tried or say "that has nothing to do with it." Actually some settings have a lot to do with things but they will tell people it doesn't.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
I'm not going to try with this person anymore. They are convinced they know everything but they are asking for help. I just can't with some people. It's a waste of time.
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Then, there are only three options left for you: reboot to recovery mode and clear the cache partition, factory reset you phone and restore a backup, Change your theme. Changing the theme would be the easiest first move.

You have to do basic troubleshooting before you can find a fix or determine if it's a device issue, and if you are unwilling to do that, then you can't be helped.

ImRyan
Nebula
Options
I didn't think about those things. I was trying to get something easy to do but they don't want to do anything that involves good lock so I only thought of 1 setting that could be changed that could be a solution
0 Likes