Original topic:

Notification panel Bug

(Topic created: Sunday)
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Notification panel is transparent that you can barely see it. This happens on my Galaxy A54 sometimes. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
It's a mystery lol
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
If you do that in vision enhancements and restart your phone it may fix the problem
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
It been off.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
And I also gave you an option that is in the menu of your phone and isn't custimation but what I see is you trying to put a widget or icon where you don't have space on your screen to and nothing you do will fix that besides you getting rid of a widget or rearranging them to put what you don't have the room to on your screen
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Well I see you don't have room on the screen to add a widget and that's not your notification panel. That's at the top of your phone
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
The toggles are at the top
1719763894957.jpg
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
And I gave you something to try. Go into settings, accessibility, vision enhancements, reduce transparency and blur. If you don't want to try that there's no other way to fix the problem besides you getting a different phone as in getting it replaced with insurance. I gave you a solution that you don't have to use customization for. You can use it or not but that's the only thing you can try
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
That's the notification panel 1719763929887.jpg
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
It isn't fully expanded with notification at the bottom, and it's transparent.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
And I gave you an option to try and there's nothing else to do besides that. And it's not custimation. If you don't want to do that then keep the problem.
0 Likes