Original topic:

Notification panel Bug

(Topic created: Sunday)
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Notification panel is transparent that you can barely see it. This happens on my Galaxy A54 sometimes. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Then, there are only three options left for you: reboot to recovery mode and clear the cache partition, factory reset you phone and restore a backup, Change your theme. Changing the theme would be the easiest first move.

You have to do basic troubleshooting before you can find a fix or determine if it's a device issue, and if you are unwilling to do that, then you can't be helped.

View solution in context

59 Replies
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Are you talking about the battery notifications?
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No talking about the notification panel
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have you tried going to accessibility and turn off transparency and blur? You didn't put a picture of the notification panel so I wasn't sure what you were talking about. 1719762567149.jpg
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
You can see the pictures I put
You will see the issues better with the Home screen picture rather than the Google picture.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
I don't see your notification panel in the pictures. If you try what I said it may help your notification panel or you can go into good lock and use theme park to reduce the transparency of the notification panel. Those are the only 2 options I know of
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
I'm not using any customization.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Well it's not a custimation to go into accessibility, vision enhancements, reduce transparency and blur. If you don't want to try that in your menu then why did you ask a question in the forums. I gave you 2 different things to try. 1 is already in your phone. If you don't want to try either solution what else do you want? Those are the only 2 things to try and you can't see the notification panel in any of your pictures
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
And I gave you the only 2 ways to fix your problem. If you don't want to do either you should delete your post as those are the only 2 ways you can fix the problem. If it's intermittent then you can get your phone replaced if you don't want to try the only 2 options that can work. You don't have to do either but you are the 1 asking about something and complaining about it then you say you won't try anything. Those are the only 2 options to fix it. If you don't want to then don't do it and you will keep your problem. 1 is already in your menu and isn't "custimation."
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
You can actually kind of see the notification panel.
0 Likes