Original topic:

Setting for apps

(Topic created: 08-05-2023 02:43 PM)
blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
When we add the apps to our home screen or apps screen could there be an option for the apps to be removed from the media folder when you scroll up? That way you know which apps you've already put in a folder or on the screen. I hope that makes sense. 
0 Likes
19 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Amazing thank you!!
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@blwhere My pleasure! 😄 I currently run Nova Launcher with a bunch of "hidden" folders on my Homescreens (set with transparent app icons), and gestures that make the phone very difficult to use for anyone else besides myself. Kind of an "extra" security layer. I have also hidden sensitive apps like banking from the app drawer and have specific ways of opening them. Been loving Nova Launcher for a very long time. Mind you, some of the features like extensive gesture settings do require you to pay a one-time fee, but I purchased Nova Prime at a very good price over the holidays one year, and honestly its very much worth it.

blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sounds good. Yeah this is my first high end phone so I want to really get the most out of it.
SUGARSWEET5
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I do not understand mm
blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's all good thank you for reading!
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@blwhere Of course! One thing you can do is submit this as a feature request for Samsung to consider in future updates. In the Samsung Member app, select Support at the bottom, and submit your request as an Error report under Send feedback. 😁

blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you, I'll do that!!
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@blwhere You might be able to achieve this functionality with a 3rd party launcher, but I'm not positive on that. Something to test out, if you're ever curious though! It sounds like a very useful suggestion. 

blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you!