JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Speak to text

(Topic created: Sunday)
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Why is it when I use the microphone when I speak my text the same thing I just typed in the field repeats itself so when I send my text it shows that I sent the same message twice even why I stop the Mike. Happens all the time. And on the receiving end the person doesn't know why I sent the same text twice in the same message. Any help would be appreciated. Does anyone else have this problem?
22 Replies
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
I started having a similar problem recently, I just have to be better about proofreading before I hit the send button. I don't know if there's anything you really can do about it.
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I totally agree. I hit the mic button immediately after speaking and if I hesitate for I millisecond it doubles up.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Oddly enough, I have discovered that disabling Samsung voice-to-text and setting Google Voice-to-Text as the default prevents duplication and improves performance slightly. However, I often still need to do some proofreading.
0 Likes
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I will try doing that and see if I get better results. Thanks
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm looking for the settings now to try to help you out.
0 Likes
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I was just going to ask you that
0 Likes
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung text to speak?
0 Likes
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I found Google voice typing. Changed from Samsung voice imput
0 Likes
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm not sure if you are getting my messages directly. It seems it's going out to the forum instead
0 Likes