JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dead Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 after prompted hardware update

(Topic created: 07-26-2022 08:16 AM)
userSqcFnpOzlf
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I was prompted to do a hardware update when I saw the suggestion in the system tray. The update downloaded then the system processed the update following 3 colors bars status. Right after that my laptop never turn back on. When I press the power button with the finger scan, I see 1 long blue light follow by 3 blinking blue light. One time I did see 1 green light but then it's all 1 long blue follows by 3 blinking blue light. My warranty is over by 24 days (June 30 2022, July 24 2022). Hopefully my AMEX will have extended warranty. I think is is a Microsoft or Intel hardware problem and Samsung might have to do a total recall. Luckily all of my work is from the Google drive and Clouds. $1,400 door stopper. I have tried many charging wires and leaving it over night. While it was doing the hardware update, I was connected to the Dell dock with dual monitor, if that makes any difference.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110727/

Please read the link in its entirety to reap the full benefit of the troubleshooting. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location