JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S Pen issue with new Galaxy Book Flex

(Topic created: 05-20-2020 03:45 PM)
userHvyBwpson2
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I just took delivery of the Flex about 2 weeks ago. Everything looks and works well except the S Pen gives me quite a bit of trouble. About a week after I have start using my new laptop, there is an error message popping up as a message notification to the right side of the screen. It said "Connection error: Connection failed. Check the connection environment or the battery level of the S Pen". I have tried to reset the S Pen through the Samsung settings panel to no avail. I have called the tech support line and I believe he has re-installed the driver on my machine and it seems to work, but only for a few days because it came right back to where it was before. I called again and the tech guy won't able to help much. He did offer to send me a new S Pen and I'll see if that may cure the problem. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

If the troubleshooting in this thread does not help. I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
24 Replies
userMBUULOYeiI
Constellation
Options
Computers

Mine is doing the samething it just started today.  I have unpaired it and repaired it but I'm still getting the same message.  I would like know how to fix it.  I love the flex I have the 15" version.

chrisPiercey
Constellation
Options
Computers

mine is the same. does not work. 

CP
userHvyBwpson2
Asteroid
Options
Computers

So did you talk to Samsun's tech support and do they offer any solution or suggestion?

0 Likes
userxFIyXHvn7C
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I have a similar issue, the support staff just checked to see if my drivers/windows/samsung update were all up to date and they were. I bought a new spen because i didnt want to wait for warranty to fulfill and this did not fix the issue. 

Tjenk90
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I've been having the same issue for about a month now, did the replacement pen correct the problem?

0 Likes
userxFIyXHvn7C
Asteroid
Options
Computers

i bought my own genuine replacement pen and it did not fix the problem

userKoysL9PiqY
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I've had my 15" galaxy flex for 5 days and I just began receiving the same error.

0 Likes
useroPTHBNC8T3
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I have the same issue my model number is model : np950qcg-k01us

Samsung please fix this asap!

userexGujEJi2D
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have the same problem. I hope it gets fixed soon.

0 Likes