JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which S-Pen nibs will work for a Galaxy Book Pro 360 stylus?

(Topic created: 08-10-2021 10:06 AM)
useritbPClCpcy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

In a two months of a regular use, the tip of my S-Pen has noticeably worn off. And as there were no spare nibs in the box, I'm in a need of a replacement. However, as far as i know, the stylus which came with the laptop is exclusive to it (while looking similar to a Galaxy Tab one), and due to this I'm not sure which tips will fit. I've looked at Samsung store and Amazon and can't find any that have my laptop among the supported devices. So, my question is, which S-Pen model have a compatible nibs to mine?

5 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

If you purchase an SPen it should work. They should be interchangeable between the laptops.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useritbPClCpcy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

But I don't want to purchase a new SPen. I'm interested in getting a new nibs for the one I got with my laptop.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

Could you please provide the model number for the laptop?

0 Likes
useritbPClCpcy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Galaxy Book Pro 360 / NP930QDB-KE1US

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

Thank you. The S Pen nibs on your laptop are the same nibsused in the Tab S6 and S7/7+ S Pens. They are available from samsungparts.com and multiple online retailers.