If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.
Be creative and share your results with us.
Articles currently available:
- Here is how to add color to a "Black and White" photo ...
- The Rule of Thirds from which all professionals photographers are inspired to succeed in their photo
- Make photo montages with Samsung's photo editor and have fun !!!
- Do not hide your XXX show them to us
- What to do if your device does not provide adequate photo magnification ...
- How to achieve 100X photos even if your device does not allow it !
- Can we take professional quality photos with a smartphone when there is a lack of lighting
- Pro Mode finally explained here !
- Filters and Styles of the Samsung editor and Become an artist !!!
- Your children will love to color your own photos !!!
- A photographer with a unique vision in my opinion
- BLUE hour and GOLDEN hour are magical hours in photography
EX: Go from this to this.
So that everyone understands how I made the modification on my photo, I will explain it here:
Photo before cropping + tool for cropping
To outline, you choose roughly what you want to keep in the image with the lasso ... then you add with the + what you want and / or remove what is in excess with the -. You save and choose the photo on which you want to place your cropped image.
I did not find the crocodile cut out but I cut it out again, it allows you to understand how I proceeded to obtain this result.
Quickly, I had cut out the image of the crocodile and I had only to add it as a symbol on the original photo as on this printscreen.
The symbol that I added is the crocodile that I had detoured that I was able to choose from my Gallery.
The result is far from perfect because I did it in 10 minutes just for fun.
You can also create a filter with one of your images and apply it to one of your photos ... It allows you to be able to decide on the transparency of the added photo.
I did not crop the Croque Odile so that you can see the filter better, whose transparency I adjusted to around 50%, that allowed me to see if my editing was possible. It is convenient for making photo montage.
My point of reference was to line up the alligator's eye with the knot of the tree trunk / rock lying on the ground and then enlarge the head as needed.
Well, that's as simple as that
Cut out definition:
Give its contour to (a part being machined).
Delimit the outline of (a subject) on a snapshot
Have fun and don't be shy if you have any questions ...
Let's share knowledge together, it unites the community !!!
Many pictures are send or shared with me by Samsung's Members users that are in fact successful photographers and it's a honor for me to work with those people.. You can see more by clicking on my articles's link at the top of this post 😉
Have a nice day
I have a G S21, is the photo editor the same on all the Galaxy phones?
I've run through many of the options that come up but haven't gone onto depth.
Can this work on a SS tablet?
Can pens work on all G Sx x phones?
Sorry, should we asking someone in Samsung these questions but seems like you'd know the answer really fast.
Too bad more people who have Samsung phones or tablets don't see these Community areas.
Looks like they're rarely if ever used. Many questions don't even get answers.
Thank you though - Cassidy007
💌 Happy Valentine's day ❣️
Thank goodness I copied this comment because SS asked to Sign in and I lost you. Took a while to find you again. Saving all again.