If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.
Articles currently available:
- Here is how to add color to a "Black and White" photo ...
- The Rule of Thirds from which all professionals photographers are inspired to succeed in their photo
- Make photo montages with Samsung's photo editor and have fun !!!
- Do not hide your XXX, show them to us
- What to do if your device does not provide adequate photo magnification ...
- How to achieve 100X photos even if your device does not allow it !
- Can we take professional quality photos with a smartphone when there is a lack of lighting
- Pro Mode finally explained here !
- Filters and Styles of the Samsung editor and Become an artist !!!
- Your children will love to color your own photos !!!
- A photographer with a unique vision in my opinion
- BLUE hour and GOLDEN hour are magical hours in photography
Looking at the photos in the Galaxy Gallery, we notice that many take extraordinary photos and we sometimes wonder how they did it and how we could do the same when our device is not as recent as theirs or is not . not offer the same options. This idea came to me after seeing in the Gallery a very detailed photo of the moon better than the 100X zoom currently could. At the time, I was intrigued. So I asked him how he did it and he said he just took a picture using his smartphone and a telescope.
I found the idea just great and tried it and that's why I share it ... I hardly dare imagine what it will be like when I have my S21 ultra with its 10 optical lens. X, 50 X magnification + my binoculars ... it's going to be great !!!
So I invite all those who have tips to share to put them in this post to help those with less efficient cameras and help them take the same photos as you. They might just need a little practice to be as good as you!
As an example, I wondered how I could take a zoomed 30, 50 or 100X photo when I have not finished collecting enough money to pay myself an S21 Ultra or an S 22 * which according to some believe that Samsung will put the efforts on a camera system even more powerful than the S 21 ultra to leave the competition far behind. My Note10 + is limited to 2X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom
Photo 1 without Zoom ... Look for the BLUE box
10X digital zoom photo 1
Zoom with 2X optical lens and 10 X 50 binoculars photo 1
Here, same thing, photo 2 without zoom lens by default
Photo 2 2X lens
Photo 2 2X lens and 10 X 50 binoculars
Here you have a picture of the moon taken on an S20 + and a Celestron 8SE telescope ... Notice the details of the moon ...
Cropped pictures (check what you can realize with cropped pictures )
original photo taken by @Eikaze
Hope you liked this tip and will use it from time to time !!!
Let's share knowledge together, it unites the community !!!