Original topic:

Fold 5: status and navigation bars disappeared

(Topic created: a week ago)
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

My top notification bar (time, charging status, and notifications) has completely disappeared. My toggle buttons at the bottom have too, as well. I have tried to reset my phone multiple times. I've also gone into settings and display to no avail. I do not receive any notifications, unless, I pull the top screen down. 

20 Replies
Spartan0117
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go to notification settings and see if they have been set as hidden or if your phone is on DND (Do not Disturb) mode. Your notifications settings may be the place to look into. Display will only change what you are seeing and shouldn't interfere with notifications
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Where is the set to hidden?
0 Likes
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I will check now! I will forever be in debt to you if you're correct! I'll let you know shortly!
0 Likes
Spartan0117
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
hope I can help solve this issue
0 Likes
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nope, not on do not disturb mode. Sad face.
0 Likes
Spartan0117
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go to settings, then notifications.. see if your notifications are set by priority or possibly some other selection. That may be hindering your notifications from displaying. Also the other thing is your notifications are set to not be shown on screen while screen is turned off. It's a privacy thing so nosey people aren't getting into your business when notifications pop up so it won't display if that is turned on
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, I've done both of those, unfortunately.
0 Likes
Spartan0117
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It will be under lock screen notifications and you can choose what you want to pop up and to not pop up.
Angryberg33
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Still disappears. This is so frustrating.
0 Likes