Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

47 Replies
Leapyear68
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
So, there was some kind of countdown that ended at midnight today on the 14th of July on the main page of the Samsung shop just under the flip 6. Now after 1:00 a.m. absolutely nothing has changed. Anybody ever clue what it might have signified? Personally, I always hoping for better trade in values but that was definitely wishful thinking! LOL In my experience, wishful thinking is just setting myself up for disappointment! I am trading in my watch 6 classic for the watch 7 and I am considering trading in my Galaxy buds live in for the buds 3 Pro but at this rate I am not trading in my unlocked flip 5 for the unlocked flip 6. I've traded in for the last 3 years always for under $200 and now it's going to be more than double that and this time for minor upgrades, and with zero other incentives. This year is most likely a no go. Very disappointed. Thoughts?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Leapyear68 I'm pretty sure that it was the reserve credit was doubled until midnight. I ordered yesterday and the reserve credit was $100. Today it is $50. 

0 Likes
Leapyear68
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yeah I don't know, when I went to order it right from the start all I got was $50 and even this morning same thing $50. So it is what it is I guess LOL
Last year and this year, Samsung has been notorious for being extremely misleading in their ads and promotions. You have to read fine print and pay attention very very closely and do all of the math otherwise none of it adds up at face value. It borderline's being fraudulent. But like I said, you have to take a microscope to it and by doing so it does all add up. That's why outside of the watch I am not staying with them with the phone.
0 Likes
Leapyear68
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wow! I didn't realize I just tied myself into another post that I was a part of LOL
0 Likes
Dfran1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Come on Sammy, ship will you! Antsy to get my hands on this bad boy! Lol
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To everyone who pre ordered, if you have UPS My Choice you can check to see if you have any potential deliveries upcoming. I have tracking with a date for Saturday the 20th.20240715_191023_1000013188_1721085024.jpg
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have tracking for my Watch Ultra for the 22nd.  Order states the 25th on the app and "In-Process" 

Nothing for the Fold

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I take that back, and for the Fold on the 19th.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes