Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: a week ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

140 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello everyone, We want to welcome you all, and thank you all for being part of the Community. We know this is an exciting time of year and everyone is trying to get their orders in.

We wanted to reach out as a reminder, the community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For questions or concerns, or if you need assistance with placing orders, trade-in concerns, etc. you will need to contact the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Jaroclay8
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have used fold phones since the fold 3. Last year I upgraded to the fold 5 which had system level issues resulting in multiple factory resets per week.

I took it into a local authorized testing center and although the phone passed the routine tests, she said and put in her report to Samsung that there was something wrong at the system level.

Samsung would not replace the phone - said I had to send it in. That is understandable but my phone is for both personal and wok so not an option.

The only other option was to trade it in for an S24 Ultra. I was not given consideration that the phone was only a couple of months old. The S24 Ultra is a good phone but I prefer the Fold so I can see emails better, and better multitasking of apps. I know the S24 was a better phone than the Fold series but not to me.

Now I see my trade-in value is $300 more. So, I am not upgrading. I already bought 2 phones last year from my perspective. 

Thank you for letting me whine about this. Samsung returns treated me so poorly my next phone may not be a Samsung. ā˜¹ļø
0 Likes
Franhen91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hellow everyone. So here's my situation. I have 2 z fold 4's on tmobile both have about 14 payments left around 800 to pay off. Can I preorder and trade these 4s directly with samsung or will it cause an issue since they aren't paid off. Now I tried to do it on samung shop app and I think it was going to work went through the whole process had me log into tmobile click line to upgrade etc and I got to the checkout part with what was due today and to input cc info. Sooo I'm thinking it would work? I'm not sure lol let me know guys! Thanks!! Oh btw they give me $1000 trade in for the z fold 4 apparently. 
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You will need to make sure that the phone is paid off before you send it in for trade in.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes paying off the phone would be first step
0 Likes
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You'll have to pay off your phone before trade-in. I believe it can't be unlocked from your carrier until you do.
0 Likes
PiinkGalaxy
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Whyyyyy can't we ever get really cute colors like hot pink or a pretty purple? The flip colors are not itšŸ‘ŽšŸ½
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I woulda gone for a nice purple... Or lime green, lol.
0 Likes
Members_GE9EhmV
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Ordered july 10th

Samsung

Unlocked

Flip 6 watch7 and ear buds 3 pro

Just got notified my watch delivers the 19th which is friday. Here in the usa. Im hoping the rest will come too so we shall see. 

0 Likes
Members_GE9EhmV
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Update. Everything delivers tomorrow