JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Friday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

142 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Edit: I had it backwards.. This makes more sense. Phone will go 2 day air and Watch Ground..... This way I get my phone while I'm home for a few hours on Sunday before heading out again.

Interestingly, watch and it's accessories shipped 2 day air and are arriving on the 19th.  Phone is shipped Ground and arriving on the 22nd.

Doesn't mater cuz I won't be home til the 24th and hopefully my wife doesn't open the packages 😉 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Dfran1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Does samsung make you sign for a phone delivery from ups?
If so, can you opt out? 

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Dfran1 The last time I had a delivery from Samsung via UPS I checked the box to require a signature. The driver left the package on the front porch and left with no signature. 

0 Likes
Dfran1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ok tks
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Dfran1 If you want a lot of control over your delivery, you should look into signing up for UPS My Choice (I think that is the correct phrase). It is free and lets you add a lot of instructions for the delivery driver or even allows you to reroute to a neighbor's house. 

Dfran1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice, ill check into it, thanks
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, Samsung requires a signature. UPS drivers almost never adhere to it.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

So, Samsung requires you to return trade-ins via Fed Ex and has a theft problem. And they ship expensive items via UPS who, in my experience, has never once stuck around for the required signature.  They usually just sign off themselves that they delivered it.  Bonanza day for porch pirates.  They'd be better off shipping via USPS, where at least it ends up in your mailbox.

0 Likes
Mrmoe
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Fold 6, 1tb, Crafted black

- Did you trade-In: Yes, Fold 4

- Estimated delivery date: Live tracking shows it approx 1 mile  from my house  (7.19.24)

0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey Samsung,

I would like to believe you listen to your users. Otherwise this app would be pointless. But when are you REALLY going to listen to your users? You're releasing new foldables and you're seriously going to focus on AI as your main features? People want to see more substantial hardware upgrades and capabilities. Not simply the latest Snapdragon processor with a bit of a thinner design and extra, ultra niche AI features. Everyone is concerned with AI and how it's negatively affecting the world around us. Having things like Sketch-to-Image, Draw Assist, and Chat Assist are not going to convince your users.
You're users want enhanced camera hardware capabilities, significantly more durable designs, and for a device that costs nearly $2,000 to come with the charger in the box and/or the latest Galaxy Buds in the box!

I like the direction you went with the Z Flip6. I'm looking forward for the Flip to finally gain a 50mp camera. The bigger battery and added cooling chamber is nice, though long overdue like the larger cover display last year. But the Flip deserves to have DeX included if it's going to be considered a premium device. Also, you need to do better with consistency across your devices. Not only with features but with accessories. The silicone cases with the grip for the Z Fold6 looks nice. So.....where is the one for the Z Flip6? Sure, you have a ring case, but having that silicone strap would be more comfortable and designed in such a way that could work as a kickstand. And how many users are actually buying the Kindsuit case? Really? 

You need to work in your AI to actually do more important tasks instead of novel ones. Offer AI that can warn you of articles online that are created by AI bots or if what you're reading/watching/listening (to) is fake news. Or that can search the internet for you and warn you that what you're about to buy can be found cheaper on a different website. Features and tasks that aren't substituting art, talent and skill.
You're the leaders of innovation. Start innovating again. Don't steal your competitor's designs [Galaxy Watch Ultra & Galaxy Buds 3/Pro] unless you're going to outshine them.