JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: yesterday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

140 Replies
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I can't say I necessarily agree or disagree as I haven't dove into the Fold 6 yet, or the Flip, though I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on the $1100 trade in offer with T-Mobile to get the Fold 6 and have the last 50% of my S23 Ultra paid off, making my monthly payments for the Fold 6 the same as what I'm paying now for the S23U. But one thing I really do like in here that you mentioned, and I've thought of myself, is what I would call price awareness. I just love the idea of implementing something with AI, if you're going to focus on AI, that will let you know, "hey, this headset is $40 cheaper on 'x' site over here" and give a pop-up of the site you can check with a simple tap or a "price check" command. It's truly brilliant and I can't imagine if you and I aren't sitting here thinking about it, that Samsung hasn't also.
Jess04
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You're probably right. But I feel like they could focus on other AI abilities that are more useful than novel.
0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Officially delivered today 7/2020240720_120421_1000013327_1721491463.jpg
Allyson99bear
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I think I am going to stick with my Flip 5 after reading these complaints
0 Likes
Matthewstorm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

On the 18th my watch shipped. Schedule delivery for the 23rd. No movement on the Fold. Next morning I woke up and had a tracking number for the fold with the delivery date for the 22nd and the watch hadn't moved at all . So now my phone is delivering on Monday and my watch is delivering on tuesday. 

0 Likes
rpletcher
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I ordered on July 10th
Fold 6
Ultra watch
Pro buds 3
Ring
Estimated delivery July 24th
I looked today and noticed it is now August 7th?.??
And nobody can tell me why.
You tubers all have theirs, I have been loyal. I have ordered new everything every year and they couldn't even notify me of the delay. WOW šŸ‘Œ šŸ‘ thank you.
Samsung should not have moved ahead if they could not deliver. As always they got the money from my account on time.
0 Likes
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Who else hear is a little urked about getting the Fold6 on the notion an Ultra version wasn't coming... Just to find out after getting it that the Ultra/Slim is slated for this year?

Idk how I feel about no digitizer, but better cameras and a full sized front screen sound pretty nice. Thoughts?
MadHatter01
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If they come out with an Ultra with better cameras, wifi 7 (**bleep** Samsung) and bigger screen. They better give me $1900 credit for my fold 6. Because that's bull **bleep**. I am so disappointed by the lack up upgrade on the fold 6, come on Samsung my s24 ultra has wifi 7 from 7 months ago. The cameras on the fold are junk. I just want a S24 ultra that folds. If Samsung keeps this up, I am going back to apple. I am tired of their horrible support.
0 Likes
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wifi 7 will be a toss up. Maybe they will maybe they won't. You can't expect it because the 24U has it.

Beyond that, to my knowledge it will be the size of the S24U and the cameras will be closer to that too.

They will have to sacrifice for the thinness though. S pen support is already gone so I wouldn't expect wifi7
0 Likes
MadHatter01
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The hardware is there for Wifi 7, they didn't enable it. The Snapdragon 8 gen 3 natively supports it.
0 Likes