Original topic:

Samsung tags 2

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 12:04 AM)
user7DF1qSZbh1
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Does anyone have the Samsung tags 2 and are they Worth the money, I've read that they randomly beep and the battery life is not what Samsung says. Im vexed on spending $80 on a 4pk 
5 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I love mine. I have 6 of them, and so far, the battery life has been over 4 months and nit a single beep unless I hit the locate button in the app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

user7DF1qSZbh1
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks appreciate it
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's the only tag I use. I lost one once at Walmart with my keys and spent a couple hours to locate it since someone threw it out the window on the 4 lane it held up great in a downpour of rain overnight.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I like them i bought a 4pk since christmas battery life looks full to me. No mine does nop beep randomly. I gave one to my sister so we cause we wanted to see how far i could track her easily from one city to another
LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@user7DF1qSZbh1 We have several. It was fun tracking my luggage when I went to the Samsung Unpacked event in Paris. Have them on our keys also. I would recommend them.