Original topic:

Samsung tags 2

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 08:02 AM)
user7DF1qSZbh1
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Does anyone have the Samsung tags 2 and are they Worth the money, I've read that they randomly beep and the battery life is not what Samsung says. Im vexed on spending $80 on a 4pk 
5 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I love mine. I have 6 of them, and so far, the battery life has been over 4 months and nit a single beep unless I hit the locate button in the app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

user7DF1qSZbh1
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks appreciate it
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's the only tag I use. I lost one once at Walmart with my keys and spent a couple hours to locate it since someone threw it out the window on the 4 lane it held up great in a downpour of rain overnight.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I like them i bought a 4pk since christmas battery life looks full to me. No mine does nop beep randomly. I gave one to my sister so we cause we wanted to see how far i could track her easily from one city to another
LongHiker
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@user7DF1qSZbh1 We have several. It was fun tracking my luggage when I went to the Samsung Unpacked event in Paris. Have them on our keys also. I would recommend them.