JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 07-10-2024 10:39 AM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh yes, last year. Was that before you became an Ambassador? It's interesting how you didn't comment on how much you paid this year.
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I've been an Ambassador for 4 + years

Have a good day

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh okay, so it's a newer perk. Again, interesting how you didn't comment how much you paid this year. Because you didn't, as I had said.
0 Likes
Mydogsissy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I agree. Unless Samsung comes to a reasonable price for the flip 6, I'm gonna wait for the flip 7. Maybe by then, Samsung will have figured out how to make the fold crease a little less noticeable.
0 Likes
Members_xfCm23O
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have the fold 5 and have had many problems with the wifi and bluetooth sensor. Samsung did have an authorized repair center do a repair which took months to get done. the device is still having the exact same issue and now they won't repair the device or replace it. I have had every single fold including the flips since they came out and have many other samsung products that I have enjoyed very much but the way they are treating me about this device is enough to make me never want to buy another samsung product again. I probably won't get this review posted because they only want to show positive reviews about this product but i assure you I will be posting this everywhere that i can to attempt to get their attention. it is 100% a beautiful device when it works but if you are the unlucky one that gets a defective device there is absolutly no integrity with getting support and having them stand behind their product. Also they 100% do not care if you have bought 1 or 100 products from them they will still treat you like your problem and patronage means nothing. They are so big that they could not care any less weather you are a happy customer or not. It must be nice to be able to toss around great ideas and products but treat the customers like they are nothing and not care weather they are spending money or not with them...,.

0 Likes
android678
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Has anyone seen the Samsung galaxy unpacked event brand new to the galaxy is the ring wow Samsung is killing it so what are you guys excited about the z fold 6 or z flip 6 

userCy0i78BNTz
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I was disappointed with the deals, but I ordered them because of FOMO. I hate to pay that much but yeah very excited about the new devices
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Funny how perceptions are different. šŸ™‚ The deals are what made me order.  I had convinced myself hat my 1 year old Fold 5 didn't need upgrading but the $1200 trade in value swayed me and I''m glad I did.  It acts like a phone with a ton of improvements, it just feels great to use. 

Plus, $350 for my beloved Watch5Pro was $25 more than I paid for it 2 years ago and couldn't pass that up either and the Watch Ultra has squashed any concern about buyers remorse I thought I might have.  I'm very happy with this year's offerings. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The Fold 6 is amazing
20240710_202041_1000015422_1720635644.jpg20240710_163127_1000015383_1720621888.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

bill-e
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I ordered the Fold 6 and Watch 7 Ultra. 

The trade-ins were good. $1200 on the Fold 5 and $350 for Watch5 Pro.  I hope the Watch Ultra can live up to my Watch 5 Pro. 

Bill
---