Original topic:

Will never support again

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
melando
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
So I made a post a little while ago about my z fold 6 Bluetooth not working after the last software update.... so I was instructed to go to the service center to inconveniently have it checked. Made it to the store told them the issue told me to come back in 3 hours. come back 3 hours later he said well your phone scan said everything is OK, but I tried to connect it to our test connections and it does not indeed work ... but unfortunately I can't help you because technically your phone says it's nothing wrong, so I had to call the 1800 number again for them to tell me I have to at this point reset and basically lose all my personal data and if that doesn't work, I have to mail it in and wait up to two weeks for them to return it but still lose my personal data. tried to return it because i didnt trust it i was 5 days passed the 30 day mark. I'm so livid I wish I knew legal friends to help and i wish I never spent my hard money on this z fold 6 or the buds pro3 or the galaxy watch ultra or the stupid galaxy ring thousands in worthless product definitely will not be using any of it gonna try to sell what I can 
0 Likes
2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Your phone backs up nightly, so you shouldn't lose snthing on a reset if you restore your backup. If you return/replace the phone, you would have to reset it and lose your petsonal daya anyway, do what's the difference? FYI you can use smart switch to nack up your data to sn external device, such as a usb drive, computer or ecternal hard drive. Then you wouldnt have to worry about your personal data getting lost.

Just do as recommended and reset your phone and restore your backup.
0 Likes
CeeCee12345
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've been having a similar situation with my Galaxy 7 watch. It's infuriating!
0 Likes