JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: 08-26-2024 02:15 AM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

313 Replies
OBA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
In my case, the initial delivery date was canceled with no new or updated date provided. The same applies to my smart watch. It appears Samsung is groping in daylight like it is in darkness.
0 Likes
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
UPDATE: I received notification the Buds 3 Pro shipped today. Delivery on Wednesday.
0 Likes
leebrks4240
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love samsung mobile products. That said I have a set of buds 3 pros ordered. Why would a company fill new orders before pre-orders??? I contacted order support and was promised it would be expedited but that was a lie. 
0 Likes
seddaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I currently using the buds 2 pro with the Galaxy s22 ultra, I thinking on upgrading to the buds 3 pro. The difference is noticeable (without the 96khz)? And do you recommend on the upgrade if I'm using the s22 ultra and not one of the recent models of the Galaxy phones? Thank's

userdy56ioFggQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Personally I really disliked the buds 2 pro coming from the air pods pro 2. I upgraded and really prefer these. They fit better in my ears, way better controls, sound better, easier to grab onto with the new shape, and feel more premium although that still could be improved.
0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
To get the best quality you would need the latest software version One Ui 6.1.1 or 7. Possibly could get an update in the future but the current line of devices like the S24 series will be getting the update pretty soon. Flip6 and Fold6 have that quality already.
0 Likes
Jogube33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good day someone has knowledge When will they start delivering the buds 3 pro? And why the delay?

0 Likes
sbllbs
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought some at BestBuy with 60 trade in for my Buds 2 Pro because Samsung still says delivery isn't until September 20th ...
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Jogube33 I got my delivery on Tuesday 8/27, so they are delivering the orders. 

0 Likes
M00S3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I enjoy the lights. How we have the choice to turn them on or off. I'm a sucker for lights on earphones. I hope they stick with the lights no matter what direction they go. I like all of the features aswell... especially the translator, it actually works great.
0 Likes