Original topic:

Buds 3 pro: sound hurts my ear in ambient mode

(Topic created: 08-21-2024 06:58 PM)
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I light my lighter when in ambient mode and hurts my ear. (Left side) is it only me? 

23 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
What do you mean by "Lighter"?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am guessing a cig lighter
0 Likes
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yea, one of those cheap lighters
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

The sound of your lighter is so loud that ambient mode picks it up?

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@02XII  Do you have you accessibility settings on your phone set to amplify ambient sounds?  That's the only thing I can think of that will amplify the sound of a cigarette lighter.  Amplify ambient sound only works with BT headphones/earphones connected and you are not listening to anything else through them.  You can turn it on or off by putting the "amplify ambient sound" shortcut on.  It will put the accessibility shortcut on your nav bar and tapping that will turn the ambient sound on or off. You can also turn it on or off by going to accessibility/hearing enhancements and tapping on "amplify ambient sound and then tapping the text (not the shortcut slider) and then you can switch it on or off. You can also go into the hearing enhancements in accessibility settings and change the sound balance of your buds. 

0 Likes
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'll check it out now
0 Likes
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Everything is off. And I keep it balanced at all times. But that's my only issue when I smoke and flick the lighter
0 Likes
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yea, surprisingly
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do the buds have their own app for adjustments like my headphones do?

0 Likes