JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds Pro 3 Ear tip ripped off trying to replace

(Topic created: Saturday)
userFAUOL1FBT2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just received my Buds Pro 3 today and wanted to replace the ear tips.  One came off ok, the other ripped.  Not a good start 😞

JUMP TO SOLUTION
17 Replies
H2osw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How do you remove the plastic ring? I've tried tweezers, a knife, and my fingers.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had to slide a pair of needle tweezers in between the grill and the lip and pop off the piece on mine

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Peitho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi. I choose to buy Samsung because they design their devices with the user in mind. The Galaxy Buds2 fit my ear and are streamline so I don't worry they will fall out. Now The Buds3 are just shaped like the Apple product that is not comfortable to wear and get knocked out of my ear everytime I brush my hair back. Looks like I won't be buying Samsung Buds again.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
You can return them if you don't like them.
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's not a matter of not liking them, the right one literally scratches my ear. Even if they had arrived in mint condition I'm a bit disappointed for $249. I will be returning them for sure and sticking with the Buds2 Pro.
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Good for you. But before you do that, test out the standard Buds3. Or try different silicone tips before returning.
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
They are currently back in Samsung's hands. I have a brand new set of Buds Live so I'm set on buds for now. Maybe the Buds4 Pro?
0 Likes
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe so! If you ever vention outside of Samsung, Sony XM5 Buds are amazing, so are the Bose Ultra Buds. Hope you enjoy your Buds Live though!
0 Likes