Original topic:

Buds live choppy/bad/non-existent signal and connection when outside

(Topic created: 04-01-2021 03:47 PM)
userRaV5S075Gh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having extreme problems with connection on my buds live. I have tried every of the stupid steps services want like restarting/resetting and all those non-actions. I updated them several time to no avail. I have tried several phones, laptops and even high efficiency BT antennas - nothing helps.

The issue is that first of all connection isn't stable at all and it is choppy, even while listening to music from laptop in bed (40cm distance - no obstructions), while bending over with phone inside pocket (tying shoelaces for example). But these are small. The REAL problems start outside, the signal drops to literally zero, I can move my head at all, putting phone in the pocket zeroes the signal. It seems to be related to proximity to walls (signal bouncing).

There are days it works fine (1 in 10) other time it is completely useless outside. I'm now on my third pair and still the same situation. Now the service is making a liar or cheater out of me insisting they cannot replicate the issue. They even said that the connection isn't guaranteed with non samsung devices, which is outrageous BS to me since I tested on S10 and S6 as well. I have no idea how other people tested in reviews these and have no problems. Which phones work with this junk? Should I order replacements until I'm lucky?

0 Likes
3 Replies
userRaV5S075Gh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Nothing  and no one?

0 Likes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes
Broncop3t3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am having this same issue. When I am outside connection gets very choppy. I'm using a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Buds Pro work fine, it's the Buds Live that give me issues.
0 Likes