Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 12-10-2020 02:44 PM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache and data on your Galaxy wearables app? Just to clarify have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergQlxYBLeCs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi. What was to fix here? I am having the same issue 😞

userHliJZDZise
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you get a fix i have this problem too

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, if none of the listed troubleshooting steps have helped the current solution is to send one of the moderators a message with the full model code and serial number for your buds. These can both be found on the back of the charging cradle. 

Please use the following link or send me a private message from my profile with your buds full model code and serial number and I'd be more than happy to see what accommodations I can offer you.

PM: http://bit.ly/2Hy7fsE

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
luhcide
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just received my Galaxy Buds and I have the same problem. Nothing seems to work, help, please.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

What troubleshooting steps have you tried regarding this?

0 Likes
luhcide
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, I have tried everything from clearing partition cache to resetting all my settings to deleting the wearables app to reseting the buds etc. Nothing has worked yet.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
2Fresh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem ...