Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 01-07-2021 12:16 AM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'll try and help you i had similar issue
0 Likes
Corgiman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem and I saw someone else on this forum with the same issue. Here is the response he/she received from the Samsung Moderator: Thank you for reaching out. If the buds are unable to connect to the Wearables app then service would be recommended. For service in the U.S. please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

For service outside of the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html
0 Likes
usernbHe8kKHTM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got a late Christmas present of some Galaxy Live Buds today. They work great when connected through bluetooth, for both audio and calls, but I am unable to connect to the Wearables app and adjust settings. 

I'm using an S20

So far I have tried:

-unpairing buds, deleting Wearables app, reinstalling app and connecting to buds through that.

I've tried restarting my phone and clearing the cache on the app. 

The app locates the buds but when I attempt to connect, the app continues to say that it's disconnected from the buds. 

A quick Google suggests it's a common problem, but one to which I haven't found a solution. 

Please help! 

userwJF4MXWDId
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same here...I hope this is fixable!
0 Likes
SavageShyt19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
has anyone figured this out
0 Likes
usersdNACPoR4p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you find the problem?

0 Likes
usernbHe8kKHTM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I still haven't managed to sort this and it's incredibly frustrating. Poor show, Samsung! 

0 Likes
MrGeddinsSr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm going through the exact same thing, we need a solution immediately.
0 Likes
userMny5hIxTlU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same thing happened to me. They were able to connect to the app in the beginning but now they are just bluetooth connected. Can't adjust the eq or even see if they need to be updated. 

0 Likes
usergrWhEllbbU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried connecting to the wearables app, but it keeps on saying disconnected. However, I can still use the buds with bluetooth.