JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
Kjsst55
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just got mine yesterday and I am experiencing the same issue.  The right one was at 30% when I got it and the left was at 100%.  The left works and charges fine.  The right works fine but will not charge.  I tried the reset that was recommended and it did not work.  I've checked the pins and their seating in the case.  The only way I figured out to get it to charge is if I plug in the case and leave the lid of the case open... but that won't help if I'm out and want to just get a charge from the case.  Additionally the right appears to drain at a much faster speed than the left. 

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, when did you receive the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Kjsst55
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yesterday I received the buds, I spoke to Customer Support today and they advised I contact the seller (Amazon) and ask for an exchange.  They said that since I completed the troubleshooting steps my right bud may be defective.  I have already set up the exchange with Amazon.  As a side note this seems like more than just an isolated bad bud issue if there are this many people experiencing the same issue with only the right bud.

userYCXBzFVMIF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, but in my case is on my left bud, its charge no more then 30% but the other always 100%, I even leave the left one alone in the case but there is no change.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you made sure to clean the connectors on both the buds and the case?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Bounkers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

These an update for the buds to fix the drain issue for the right bud that's came out a few days ago. Update away!

0 Likes
userRAx7LWPGbi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same, tried to charge today, one charged to 100% and one is 0% while showing it's midst charging when infact it's been 0% for 5 hours.

Few hours before this happening I tried to update but the update failed, tried 2-3 more times after consecutive failures, gave up.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userRAx7LWPGbi are both earbuds on the same software version?

userPStms3hKwR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue with my left earbud.  I just received my new earbuds last night and they've been charging all night and all day today.  The right earbud works perfectly fine and charges.  The left earbud is not charging at all.  Unable to do a reset due to the left earbud not being charged.  Is there a fix for this yet????

0 Likes
userEC6dv0KO9b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is the same. Left charging to full but now my right is dead. I tried my right earbud with a coworkers case and it started to charge so I think we all may be having a case issue and not a bud issue. I don't know if there is a case reset option. I've cleaned all the contact points but to no avail. Samsung tech was not helpful. 

0 Likes