Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 09-22-2020 06:53 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Flyguykeith
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I list one of my earbuds but found another online, but I can't seem to figure out how to sync them together. Does anyone know if I can and how to do it unless they are unable to resync? Please let me know. I would appreciate it. 
0 Likes
Lttl-espana
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello. Click Settings > Connection > Bluetooth (not the switch to the right. click the actual wording.) > Scan button at the top. Make sure your earbuds are within your ear before performing setup.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you are still unable to re-sync the earbuds, service is recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Britt123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've only had my galaxy buds + for a little over a week and all of a sudden the right bud died and won't take a charge let alone connect to my phone. I tried all the tips and troubleshooting others were told to do and nothing has helped so far. Im lost on what to do.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

As per the solution of the thread, if troubleshooting has not helped, a service repair is recommended. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Britt123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have waited a week now with no response about my problem. I sent the information through the link and have not received anything back.
0 Likes
jji
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
my right earbud wont connect at and try the troubleshooting
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. As per the solution on the thread, if all the troubleshooting has been performed to no avail service would be recommended for your device. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
Voltaire_samsung
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have experience this issue several times and i already know how to fix it on my own. The issue happens when i left my earbud to zero percent either the left or right. If that happens, it wont charge anymore. Resetting it doesnt fix at all and it wont even reset sometimes. This is how i fix it

1. Make sure the case is charged or charging in a cable

2. Put the not charging earbud in the case alone then press it with ur finger, make sure u dont move the earbud too much or it will reset to check and charge again.

3. If the light turns green, remove it and put it back or move it a little so the case will light up orange again.

4. Repeat step 3 until the light will stay orange for more than a minute. If it does, then it meams it is charging. 

5. Let it charge and connect with ur bluetooth after 10 minutes and u will see its now on and charging.

Hope it helps

0 Likes