Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 11-29-2019 11:08 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
wclayton97
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try resetting the buds themselves. There's an option in the Bud settings in the Galaxy wear app. I had that issue and then I reset them and it fixed it.

0 Likes
usersihChWg8ZF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Where abouts in the app please as my brand new buds left ear bud isn't charging or connecting please help.. 

0 Likes
userRLF2jjpMAi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left is not charging or connecting or working is doing nothing

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_kMojtUU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some reason, today the left galaxy bud decided to no longer charge properly. If I open the case a push on it, it will charge for a few seconds then stop. I was hoping to find help through samsung support as they are less than a year old. 

Samsung_viXERHn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Call Samsung. They usually have an automatic 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

userdragonknigh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Bought my ear buts on Amazon an now after 5 months the left ear will not charge how do i fix it.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you I'll need you to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the charging cradle in order to do so.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlGxkO1ubaQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got these earbuds with some trade in credit about 4 months ago and now the left earbud wont charge. It hasn't been submerged in water or damaged in any way

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds?

0 Likes