Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds one bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a pair of galaxy buds I got for christmas, not even half a year later and one of the buds has stopped charging.

I'm using the charging cable it came with and the case is on full battery, the other bud is at 100% but the right bud refuses to charge. I can't reset them with the wearables app because one won't charge.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud not charging or working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Plus when on Gear App there is a Red! Over right bud

Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud wont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left Galaxy ear bud is not charging at all. This has been going on for days now. It is not connecting to my phone and it's always showing as charging in the case (red light). 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Right Bud not working or charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im not sure if the actual bud is broken, not connecting or if its not charging. It is the right bud im having a problem with. The left one seems to work fine and normal. I have already tried resetting them. I can't update them because both buds need to be connected for it to update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried all the tips and hints  and managed to get the right bud connected and charged to 10% now its stopped charging... ive tried to get help but as I bought it from duty free in india and happen to live in the UK noone from samsung Europe can help even though its covered under international warranty.....

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud Not Charging (red light on case and exclamation mark)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exclamation mark on my Samsung Wearable app. Also the case on my galaxy buds isnt charging the right headphone. It all happened when I updated the app. The red light indicator still pops up in the case for the right bud but will not charge. I have tried all resetting techniques in the forum discussions. What are the next steps? Do they need to be replaced? Is Samsung fixing this issue with an additional update?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. My right galaxy ear bud stopped working today. It turns red in the charging case, but doesn't seem to charge regardless of how long it is in. It will not connect to galaxy wear manager on my PC (left side detected though). I just bought these last week. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Left ear bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my left ear bud is not charging, we i connect them to he wearable app the left ear bud appears with a exclamation mark and the right ear bud is fully charged. After hours of charging, the green light only flash when the right ear bud is charging alone. @SamsungZell @SamsungRei