JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Iconx 2018 Mesh Kit

(Topic created: 03-07-2019 01:59 PM)
MHC451
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am in need of a cleaning kit and replacement mesh for a set of 2018 Iconx earbuds (SM-R140).  Can I get a part number to order please?

Mike

JUMP TO SOLUTION
33 Replies
userfyhwz6mGBs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MrZell 

@MrZell wrote:

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

I am also in need of a replacement mesh and cleaning kit. The earbuds I bought did not contain a kit. I just reacently tried cleaning my earbuds and the mesh fell out of the right earbud and I lost it. 

0 Likes
userhFG5ZnkajT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also need a cleaning kit for my gear iconx 2018. I lost mine and I can't use my earbuds right now. I'd be very thankful if Samsung could help me with this issue. 

0 Likes
user9loxEuEi8I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I get a mesh/cleaning kit for my Gear IconX 2018? It did not contain the kit when I bought. Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes