JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Iconx 2018 Mesh Kit

(Topic created: 03-07-2019 01:59 PM)
MHC451
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am in need of a cleaning kit and replacement mesh for a set of 2018 Iconx earbuds (SM-R140).  Can I get a part number to order please?

Mike

JUMP TO SOLUTION
VAP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MrZell 

Hello,

I have sent model number and serial number in privare message for the same issue.

Do I need to take any other action to help obtain meshes for IconX 2018?

Thank you so much for the assistance.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@VAP Thank you! I will follow up with you there!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFbjeT0inDj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am also in need of a replacement mesh kit for my IconX earbuds. I can barely hear out of them even after cleaning, and mine did not come with replacement. How do I order. Thanks.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
pap101
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also am in need of the replacement mesh cleaning kit for the Galaxy IconX 2018 earbuds

0 Likes
RickyCD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I need of new meshes for my iconx 2018, because both of them fell off and I dont have a replacement
0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
NeutronC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

i would also require a repair mesh kit as i bought my set in 2018 before the new kits contained a replacement.

Kind Regards

Martin

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
mspulur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MrZell I also have the same issue and sent you a private message. I would appreciate if you can support. Thanks,

0 Likes