Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-10-2020 10:33 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Steezaleez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
poweramp music player? is that an app?
zQueenZz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was confused at first too. They actually sit inside your ear as opposed to hanging out like others.
slygirlswagg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes they are a strange fit at first. i almost returned mine and was so confused by the great reviews. then i decided they sounded amazing and i needed to try to figure it out. i had very long nails too and they are slippery (at least my copper ones are) so it was difficult but i got used to the fact they don't like suction into ur ears. i am comfortable with them now. you have to make sure youbare putting them deep into ur ears enough also which could be an issue for people with smaller ears my daughter's eaes are so tiny we joke she cant hear us 😆 i dont think she could wear these.
NailinEm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's good information to know, I have a hard time with many earbuds staying in my ears because my inner ear is quite small as well. Oddly enough, the Samsung wired ear buds have been the only brand that stays in my ears, even when I am running. They took a little bit of time to adjust to as well, made my ear a little sore in the beginning, but I've acclimated nicely. I'm hoping to have the same experience once I'm able to get the new wireless buds. 😁
Kay2Kay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
You seem to have the same ear shortcomings as I do..Lol. After wearing them for one hour, I believe I've found what I've been looking for. For me, the wireless Samsung Level ear buds, proceeded by just about any version of Samsung HM series of earpiece with the clear plastic[over the ear hook] have been my trusty reliable devices. Then came along the Galaxy Buds live. Good Luck @NailinEm
0 Likes
nettyc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
love mine so far.great sound.and fit
johnnyjay777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought these and put them in the top layer of my computer bag. And, I found out these buds are not water resistant let alone water proof. Bad design. I paid the price and <edit>.

userQiMSI1XGSg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
buds don't work if phone is in the pocket, and you gotta hold the phone a certain way, I should of saved my money.
Jonrican
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's not correct...maybe you have a faulty device because my phone is always in my pocket and I have never had such issue no matter how I hold my phone or if it's in my pocket
zQueenZz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I hadn't had that issue. My phone has been in my pocket, my person, a drawer and I hear crystal clear.
0 Likes