cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! So I was wondering would I still be able to use the galaxy buds to listen to music or call if I were to leave the charging case at home when I'm out? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes of course. I often go for walks or runs with my buds while the case is at home. 

The case is only used for storage and charging. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello@xYuri 

The Bluetooth 5.0 range with these is outstanding. It took a distance of 120 feet (~37 meters) in open space before the connection would get choppy, without dropping completely. Also, the signal is strong enough to get through at least one brick wall, so music or calls will remain uninterrupted even if you're in the next room. But when paired to my laptop, which only supports the older Bluetooth 4.1, the range of the Buds was just about 20 feet in an open office room.

i hope this was helpful.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oh no, what I meant was am I able to go outside with the buds but leave the charging case at home. I wasn't sure if it's the buds that are connect to my phone or it was the charging case.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes of course. I often go for walks or runs with my buds while the case is at home. 

The case is only used for storage and charging. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you so much! Because sometimes when I just didn't want to carry the charging case.