Original topic:

Samsung Care+ not available after purchase Galaxy Buds 3 Pro

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 12:49 PM)
DMS23Ultra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

(Be Advised) Samsung Care+ is not available for purchase after the sale for the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro. I bought the new Galaxy Buds Pro 3 from shop Samsung during the pre-order event. I wanted to buy the Samsung Care+ after the sale (if I decided I was happy with the buds) and purchase it on a separate invoice. I asked the agent chatting with me online if I could buy it after the sale and the agent said "yes I could within the first 60 days." Well that is not true! I got the buds and decided I really liked them so, I decided to go to Samsung Care's website and purchase it. I try to purchase and a window pops up saying (Your device is not eligible for Samsung Care+).

Just Be Advised 
19 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not Samsung Care I only get it on my phones but I have heard they are adding the Buds so at a later date you should be able to purchase it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments âś“âś“âś“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“âś“âś“ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I hope so!
I no so confident in these buds lasting 2 years
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine should last years I hardly ever wear earphones 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments âś“âś“âś“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“âś“âś“ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I wear them every day during summer and spring. Winter and fall I use my Sony XM5 over the ear headphones. Better than earmuffs or a hat!
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not sure what country you are in by I was given the option when purchasing of Samsung Care+ as well as Samsung Care+ Essentials in the US.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am in the States, usually Samsung, let's you buy Care+ within 60 days. I don't usually buy for buds, I want it for these buds.
0 Likes
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe try getting in touch with Samsung E-commerce or the Samsung Shop chat to see if they can add them to your purchase. Be persistent. They may have to bring them to a local store to prove they are working properly and in good shape.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Will do it tomorrow!
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Best of luck! Post back here with your results for everyone else!
0 Likes
PudgeBear2010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
For whatever reason you can't buy the expanded coverage. I had to repurchase a new set of buds 3 pro because Samsung in their infinite wisdom sent me a defective set. I surmise it's because they can't their stuff together and finding a lot of people are using it to get new sets of buds due to ongoing technical issues with the rollout.