Original topic:

Samsung Care+ not available after purchase Galaxy Buds 3 Pro

(Topic created: 08-04-2024 10:45 AM)
DMS23Ultra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

(Be Advised) Samsung Care+ is not available for purchase after the sale for the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro. I bought the new Galaxy Buds Pro 3 from shop Samsung during the pre-order event. I wanted to buy the Samsung Care+ after the sale (if I decided I was happy with the buds) and purchase it on a separate invoice. I asked the agent chatting with me online if I could buy it after the sale and the agent said "yes I could within the first 60 days." Well that is not true! I got the buds and decided I really liked them so, I decided to go to Samsung Care's website and purchase it. I try to purchase and a window pops up saying (Your device is not eligible for Samsung Care+).

Just Be Advised 
19 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not Samsung Care I only get it on my phones but I have heard they are adding the Buds so at a later date you should be able to purchase it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I hope so!
I no so confident in these buds lasting 2 years
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine should last years I hardly ever wear earphones 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I wear them every day during summer and spring. Winter and fall I use my Sony XM5 over the ear headphones. Better than earmuffs or a hat!
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not sure what country you are in by I was given the option when purchasing of Samsung Care+ as well as Samsung Care+ Essentials in the US.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am in the States, usually Samsung, let's you buy Care+ within 60 days. I don't usually buy for buds, I want it for these buds.
0 Likes
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe try getting in touch with Samsung E-commerce or the Samsung Shop chat to see if they can add them to your purchase. Be persistent. They may have to bring them to a local store to prove they are working properly and in good shape.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Will do it tomorrow!
DrSeuss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Best of luck! Post back here with your results for everyone else!
0 Likes
PudgeBear2010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
For whatever reason you can't buy the expanded coverage. I had to repurchase a new set of buds 3 pro because Samsung in their infinite wisdom sent me a defective set. I surmise it's because they can't their stuff together and finding a lot of people are using it to get new sets of buds due to ongoing technical issues with the rollout.