Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant register my galaxy buds on samsung members

58 Replies
userm3Kd5zdIN6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

It is not taking my serial number, I have the box and checked app too. The number is there but it is not accepting

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hope it helps you they help to get mine registered

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Scott16475
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

I received my S10+ yesterday as well as my Galaxy Buds; the phone is registered but how do I go about registering the buds? I entered the S/N on the actual case and not the number listed on the box and the Samsung website states the S/N is invalid. Are we unable to register products we receive free or for promotional purposes?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I please have the full model number and serial number for the galaxy earbuds in private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Brandon_Medina
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey Adam could you help me out 

0 Likes
userZNXt8r9LPk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
user8Mv5CE90lE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This doesn't help anyone else

userFnCcv1zQ8R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here doesn't matter what number I put in it won't register. Can't find an answer from Google search either

0 Likes
userG0hPDwIm6w
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy Buds and the Wireless Charger Duo, and that I actually paid for. I'm wondering if it's because it's not marked as delivered under the my orders tab. I just received them today.
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there @userG0hPDwIm6w, I'd like to look into this for you would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model codes and the serial numbers?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes