Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Registration of ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hope it helps you they help to get mine registered

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted

How to register the Galaxy Buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my S10+ yesterday as well as my Galaxy Buds; the phone is registered but how do I go about registering the buds? I entered the S/N on the actual case and not the number listed on the box and the Samsung website states the S/N is invalid. Are we unable to register products we receive free or for promotional purposes?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to register the Galaxy Buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have the full model number and serial number for the galaxy earbuds in private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Adam could you help me out 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This doesn't help anyone else

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here doesn't matter what number I put in it won't register. Can't find an answer from Google search either

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy Buds and the Wireless Charger Duo, and that I actually paid for. I'm wondering if it's because it's not marked as delivered under the my orders tab. I just received them today.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userG0hPDwIm6w, I'd like to look into this for you would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model codes and the serial numbers?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm facing the same issue, please post if you find a solution, Thanks!