JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will the Galaxy Buds Pro 2 also cause (infection?)

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 11:39 AM)
userYLyqYF5LU7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So... I have had Buds, Buds+, Buds Pro, and Buds 2. I currently use Buds+ because I'm one of the [many] victims of the pro & 2 ear infection. I'm sure no one knows just yet, but I would love to know if the Buds Pro 2 are still going to cause the issues, or if they have used different materials to help with the issue.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
19 Replies
Johnmine
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Any information on that issue?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern between the Galaxy Buds pro, buds 2 and buds 2 pro. Here is a list of the material used with the specific buds: https://www.samsung.com/au/audio-sound/galaxy-buds-material-usage-and-maintenance/ . If you do experience an allergic reaction please follow the steps in this link for further assistance: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Series-allergic-reaction/m-p/2059520#M25...

TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I use the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, and they are by far my favorite earbuds I've ever used.
userYLyqYF5LU7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Really!? Those are the only Samsung Buds I haven't tried. I wondered how that bean fit would feel. Thanks for sharing!
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
It takes practice to learn how to put them in right. There was a lot of experimenting and trying different angles and positions, but once I found something that worked
for me.

Once I found the right position, I started forgetting their existence. Once I put my hand up to fix my hair, and i found something in my ear. Then it hit me, I hd my earbuds in!

And addressing your question, the bean shape confused me too. But maybe 35% of the earbud goes inside the hole of your ear, and then there's a little lip on the other end that attaches to the upper part of your ear.
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Here are some pictures to go along with what I said. The lip at the tip keeps the earbuds from falling out.20220810_192755_661_1660177676.jpg20220810_192451_654_1660177491.jpg20220810_192445_653_1660177485.jpg20220810_192433_652_1660177474.jpg
userYLyqYF5LU7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks for the info! How is the call quality? I honestly love the fit of the Buds+ but the call quality in a coffee shop isn't great for the person on the other line. I can hear them, but the background noise is loud on my end.
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
The call quality is very good, and listening to music is AMAZING. The Buds Live are the 3rd best headphones I've heard. BUT, the default sound settings aren't punchy enough, so would wanna open the galaxy wearable app, and set the sound to dynamic.

The microphone quality is also very good. I've been on phone calls in stores, and outside with a lot of wind, and the other person could still hear my pretty clearly.

If you have all the other samsung earbuds, I wouldn't say go out and buy them unless you're looking for new earbuds.
Nchiz003
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I pre ordered and I'm hoping that the material is different and I don't suffer from the same ear infections.
userYLyqYF5LU7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Please let me know!
0 Likes