JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Won't get the battery percentage for my galaxy buds 2 Case

(Topic created: 03-01-2023 12:22 PM)
franninjass
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I recently noticed that every time I pair my galaxy buds 2, I no longer get notified on screen the battery percentage of my galaxy buds2 case. Any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for following up. As you have tried all the troubleshooting steps available, the next step would be to reach out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, so they can remote into your device and see the symptoms you are experiencing.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the Galaxy Buds 2 not showing the charging case percentage and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Are you pairing your Galaxy Buds 2 through the wearables app?

Have you had an update to your buds recently and have you verified the software is up-to-date?

What type of device are you pairing your Galaxy Buds 2 with?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

0 Likes
franninjass
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I updated my buds recently and my software is up to date.
The device I am pairing with my buds 2 is the Samsung Galaxy s21 plus.
I have been experiencing this issue for about 3 weeks now.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Galaxy wearables app?

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy Buds 2? Give this link a try for steps to reset your buds: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01218103/

0 Likes
franninjass
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes I have tried the mentioned methods to fix the issue, but none of them worked.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for following up. As you have tried all the troubleshooting steps available, the next step would be to reach out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, so they can remote into your device and see the symptoms you are experiencing.

0 Likes