JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't see my incoming calls since last update

(Topic created: 09-08-2019 11:21 AM)
userqfIMQdrLLu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When my note 9 last updated I can no longer see my incoming calls unless I slide down the notification bar.  I cleared cache partition as mentioned in other threads and that did not work.  Please help! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userqfIMQdrLLu wrote:

When my note 9 last updated I can no longer see my incoming calls unless I slide down the notification bar.  I cleared cache partition as mentioned in other threads and that did not work.  Please help! 

Hmm sounds like your call notifications are minimized.  Try checking all notification settings of phone app.

1) On your home screen tap and hold Phone icon, then when context menu appears, tap App info.  After that go to notifications and check all possibly menu options.

2) Pretty much same place, but...On your home screen tap and hold Phone icon, then when context menu appears, tap App info.  After that go to storage and then tap clear data

userqfIMQdrLLu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you!  I had already checked my notifications,  but your prompts helped me to reach exactly what I needed and was able to correct my issue.  Much appreciated! 

0 Likes
userYGlfKqLmCq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This also happens when you turn on do not disturb. Took me a while to figure that out.

0 Likes