JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 12-21-2020 09:03 AM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
userfbmEPnFmDA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have this exact same problem....cleared the cache on all 4 phone apps but did NOT clear the data as that kinda scares me a bit.  Still note fixed AND today the level is even lower than yesterday.  So frustrated!!!!

0 Likes
userdmdA6zN3w1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem. I followed this 3x already and didn't work. Incoming calls are barely audible. Help? @

0 Likes
userxPjueZhEKk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It did help the volume on calls.

0 Likes
user51COGuSC4n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This worked for my phone. I also cleaned the ear piece with a tooth brush and alochol ( which I had done before and it didnt work). I also restarted the phone after. I am so pleased! I almost bought a new phone because of this one reason! Thank you!

0 Likes
King-Daddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This worked for me regarding the toothbrush to clean the handset speaker. So happy, had this issue for quite sometime. Now I dont have to always put my phone on speaker to hear whoever calls. I did the clear data and cache thing on the speaker and x3 phone apps prior, but this didnt work.

0 Likes
userij0e8XZiWA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks, but didn't work for me. By the way could not find "Speaker detector".

0 Likes
user09lGUb85v5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Tried this on all 3 of the phone apps. But the data keeps coming back once i back out. Even when i restarted and turned it off and on. Still low call volume. Starting to be disappointed with samsung. Seems like when they want you to buy a phone your current one starts to go bad.....🤦🏾‍:male_sign:🤦🏾‍:male_sign:🤦🏾‍:male_sign:🤦🏾‍:male_sign:

0 Likes
user8pmXWcRzrI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried it and it didn't help me I have this app called liveme and when I go on it to watch a live it says in call volume while I have my bluetooth on how can I stop it from saying in call volume where I can hear though my bluetooth please help please and thank you @knightsurgeon 

0 Likes
Members_i9O0mRi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

so did this cause any data loss? contacts, photos, videos?

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, just following up to see if the steps provided were helpful?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.