JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Members App not supported in Uganda

(Topic created: 06-21-2022 09:47 AM)
Isaac MK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Why is the Samsung members app not supported on my galaxy note 8 in Uganda?

It keeps saying not supported in this region. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Isaac MK Since this area is focused on US products and services you may not find the answer you are looking for. I would suggest that you find a discussion area focused on your part of the world. 

But maybe this will help you... In the Galaxy Store there are 2 Samsung Members apps. One is called "Samsung Members v1" and is no longer supported. The other is the current one and is simply called "Samsung Members". Since you are using a Note 8, it is possible that you have the older, unsupported, version. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Isaac MK Since this area is focused on US products and services you may not find the answer you are looking for. I would suggest that you find a discussion area focused on your part of the world. 

But maybe this will help you... In the Galaxy Store there are 2 Samsung Members apps. One is called "Samsung Members v1" and is no longer supported. The other is the current one and is simply called "Samsung Members". Since you are using a Note 8, it is possible that you have the older, unsupported, version.