Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

10 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring
Do you realize how many thousands of people were waiting for that ring? When any popular new product is introduced, its best to wait out the initial rush, so websites don't crash or order systems become overloaded.
Avenger12PR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
This. Indeed. I ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds Pro. Will get the ring later.
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
Similar crashes or site issues with phone release in past new items the support may not know well
0 Likes
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Pre ordered zflip watch 7 and ring on the unpacked day and already got the phone and watch but ring says processing still. Anyone know when these will ship?
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring

They will ship when they have them.  I am sure they are fulfilling on a first ordered, first shipped basis, depending on which equipment they have on hand.  They may have miscalculated how many of each ring size they needed, the popularity of the ring and how fast production is running and how fast the shipping from factory to fulfillment center.

0 Likes
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
It puzzles me that news outlets like android police, Tom's Guide, and even Samsung has not addressed the major delays in preorders information. I believe it's a matter of time before it's posted on some new outlet and maybe a why it's like this. Your Thoughts?
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
Supply and amount of orders is always a factor
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring

Seems like normal delays for new product orders, and not something newsworthy.  Did you really expect to get them the day after you ordered?

0 Likes
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Preordered at the conclusion of the Unpacked event, and no I didn't expect it a day after ordering. All my other preorder devices arrived on the est. Delivery day or earlier. I just didn't receive an update on the delay on the ring and a few thousand others were in the same boat. It was just a curiosity of mine that it hasn't been announced that rings were being pushed back 1-2 months, and it hasn't been in any news feed.
0 Likes