Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
Aspiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Day 2. It just keeps canceling
0 Likes
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Did you reach out to Samsung? Perhaps their customer service can help
0 Likes
Aspiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I have. I was on the chat, text and phone for hours and they couldn't get it to work
0 Likes
E3141b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
If your funds were held the first attempt, it is common for stores to "temporarily charge the amount" until checkout is complete. Sometimes the process can take you back to the 90's when dial-up internet would be much slower at peak times and download bars were more common. After maybe three attempts most stores may assume something else is wrong and just take it off queue & timed out.
0 Likes
RaiderAnt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
What was the resolution?
0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
So I did a pre order on the exclusive white fold 6 1tb through the Samsung app the day after they opened up pre orders. I got a confirmation through affirm that they approved my loan. I haven't received any confirmation on my purchase yet? Any ideas how long it takes for Samsung to process the pre order?
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
It could be a few hours to next day to get email confirmation would guess with tracking and shipping info or maybe just order number acknowledged
0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
I got nothing. On my affirm app, it still shows merchant processing. That was since the 11th
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
Oh would think it would updated by now but with pre orders things can get slowed
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring
Go to your account on Samsung site or the app and check my orders to see if it is there.
0 Likes