Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Friday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
DĆ¼st
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I work for a big store retailer and we have a bunch in. All orange bands. I ordered mine July 13th and it's now pushed to August 7th. I also ordered marine band and titanium silver. It must be just this model. I want to cancel my order just to get the watch but that orange band is the worst thing I've ever seen. I still may cancel. Seeing them every day, and no one is buying is upsetting. Orange was a bad choice. Samsung should have just let Apple have that one. Also, it seems like non of our custimers even know they can buy any new Samsung product. It's like the launch went under the radar. Yet we get a lot of custimers coming for the new Moto Razor +. Doesn't make any scence.
0 Likes
Termineitex77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same here, instead of 60 days, mine's 30 days and it's my first time pre ordering something
0 Likes
Demion727
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Me I went from Aug 2 to 7 then 14 then Sept 18 then 25th. Then back to Aug 14 then again yesterday to Sept 25...
Demion727
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
No email hey we having supply issues with the color u selected. Anytbing. Zero even calling didn't help
Spankie6969
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yep ordered within the first 10 minutes of release on the website and I have a delivery date of September 27th and it's changed about four times
0 Likes
Dee9639
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yea i ordered mine as soon as it was available and not its showing august 15 estimated
0 Likes
usergmKYOEuSsV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Really worse, people are walking into retail stores and walking out with new Galaxy Watch Ultra. Samsung put our reserved pre-orders behind retailers.

So, where's the great benefit to buying direct??
usergUKiNdkBxy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered juky 12 and have not been charged and it's messing with my money since I have the money in there to pay in full. Date has changed to August as well, contemplating canceling šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
0 Likes
userhDpgx8OgAb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yep, mine delayed just the same. Now showing September 25th
0 Likes
CarrollJr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Yes, I keep getting told, one, "they are sent out batch by batch." I ordered mine in the first batch. Two, I was told that the typhoon in the Philippines has cause disruptions to the supply chain. 

0 Likes