Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Friday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
Demion727
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I order mine July 11 on pre-order and as u folks July 24 are walking I to best buy and getting it I got a date if sept 25 i ordere titanium white.
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Just wrong....
Demion727
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Orders watch ultra July 11. Went from Aug. 2 to 7th to 14. Then Sept 18 now to Sept 24. .. I pre ordered and charged on July 11
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Shame on Samsung!
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring

Presumably you pre-ordered to take advantage of a deal they weren't otherwise giving in stores.  You, too, could have waited and just walked into Best Buy to grab one.

0 Likes
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
You would expect buying directly from the manufacturer would be cheaper with discounts included. There is no excuse to make customers wait 2 months from now and even longer to get something that has already hit the shelves. It's horrible. So get real.
emr2RaH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Watch ultra titanium gray 

Ordered July 23

Shipping day was  changed from July 26 to September 25

Got email today it shipped. 

CarrollJr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

That's good to hear, hope it's that way for the rest of us.
The communication has been terrible.....

0 Likes
Members_UceMwuq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Samsung has very poor management, no plans, no strategy at all, poor performance!

FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's like they wasn't expecting to sell as many or something! I've literally been waiting for a new style because I hated the way the band connected to the watch. I always found dirt or little rocks. Occasionally a little weed crumbs lol