JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-30-2024 01:27 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

336 Replies
MAK29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ikr, i did talk with my the local best buy it shows instock i guess but he said the same all on backorder from july 13 to sep 25 is a lifetime lol
0 Likes
Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

Same boat here, early pre-order, yet date keeps changing. Definitely a bad look on samsung 

Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same! I pre-ordered everything before the live unpacked was over. Said estimated delivery July 24th but so far only got the Fold. Watch delivery was switched to delayed with NO DATE on the 23rd and my buds and ring are now August 7th. The icing on the cake is all these Samsung promotional emails to buy these devices I keep getting... why not you instead send me my items I have been waiting for..šŸ˜”
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
Wierd about the delays. I was counting on mine not being delivered before July 24 since I was going to be out of town July 18-22. But UPS attempted delivery July 19 and 22. I finally took delivery July 23 before they sent it back. UPS driver was like "3rd times a charm". Yeah, i wasn't expecting it so early.
0 Likes
Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update** My order status on my Watch, Ring, and Buds Pro are unchanged.. but I received a refund from Samsung today for $430.. I swear! If my order gets canceled and I can not get the pre-order prices, I'm going to go off the RAILS!
0 Likes
Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update** I contacted support, and they apologized for the delay. Said it was due to the high demand for these devices. They also said my est. Delivery dates would be updated within the next 24 hours. This morning, I was notified that all my delayed devices have been shipped. I'm still slightly annoyed that it took me contacting support to get them shipped... but at least they are on their way now.
0 Likes
user4TmfuAx83h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ordered mine on 7/10, original delivery date was 7/24, then went to 7/27, then 7/30, now it says 7/31 but as of now, has not even shipped. I also ordered the Fold, Ring, and Buds, all delayed. They sent the Ring sizing kit, got it on 7/13, went to update my order with the size I needed but the size I need is sold out. Chatted with them about the Ring and they told me they have no ETA when it would be back in stocks, but did tell me if I didn't update the order with my size by 7/31 they are canceling the order and I would have to reorder when they get back in stock, but couldn't tell me when that would be. Chatted with them again today, and the rep couldn't tell me why everything else was delayed, and he had no idea when any of it would be in stock and to just wait. When I asked to cancel the order, he said I could not do that, but can refuse delivery when it comes. In the meantime, they sent me another email saying if my trade-in wasn't sent by 7/31, they would charge me the full amount to my credit card. So I asked for an extension, and they gave me until Aug 6th, which is next week, but could not tell me if I would even have the new phone by then. I then noticed I was already charged for the Samsung Care subscription for a device I do not even have yet.

Complete incompetence.
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered mine on the 29th and it is coming today.
0 Likes
rbabsapata83
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered my watch via EE on July 12th, till now I have still not received it, I have rang up twice and walked into an EE store and they keep saying out of stock and that I could get a text at any moment and get the watch. 

Let's just say I am not pleased, however I am exercising patience until the end of this week. 

0 Likes
PaulBAMM00
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update ... Date has moved up to Aug 21st, making progress ... Still haven't had time to call them, but plan to in the next few days... Keep you posted šŸ‘šŸ½1722443625922.jpg
0 Likes