JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

325 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
Just my thoughts it would be nice if you could go into some place local if your order is being delayed but that's not how they work be like a online only offer and expected that a store would honor it if that makes sense many have had delays or issues with orders or pre orders
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
I believe if the complete order is available at best buy, customer service might be able to make the change to allow for in store pickup.
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
Not sure they bought or ordered at best buy
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Samsung has a deal with Best Buy where you can buy products from Samsung directly and pick up the same same day from Best Buy. If everything is in stock. Lol
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ok didn't see best buy mentioned so thought maybe was thru Samsung directly
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
It is something you can select as you're checking out. 1723525704179.jpg
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ok I get it seem would be a best buy issue
Renodoko
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Im in the same situation. Pre-ordered my watch 7 44mm on July 18th and people can pick up their order on the Aug 21st when my pre-order has been delayed to Aug 28th. They need to honor the pre-order customers first smh samsung

user4IEGBMSLPb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered both the Ultra Watch and Buds Pro 3 in early July with a posted date on the SAMSUNG website for delivery of 7 AUG. Once my payment information was submitted and my order was taken, the delivery date instantly changed to AUG 14. Then I got a hold of SAMSUNG via phone and was told both of my order will shipped to me via FEDEX and Best Buy by the 14th here in Texas. Then I waited a week later and noticed the ship date changed to AUG 24 and then AUG 28 (all in Jul). I contacted them again via chat (Worst feature btw) and then was "reassured" I would received my item in time for my vacation by 7 AUG. Well here we are Aug 17th...Neither item have arrived. However, in the mean time, I was told by one of the online chat representatives the reason why I have not received my order was due to my TD Finance, and I needed to check that. I did, and NO ISSUES there. I chatted again with them and I was told, there issues with my Finance, but now i will NOT get my order until SEP 25th....smh...that's when I told the representative, well, I will only wait one week until I cancel my orders. This is One of the worst BOTCHED ROLL OUTS. Not sure what the heck is going on, but some new leadership is definitely needed under the product delivery portion of Samsung. Also, that date that is posted to lure customers in is VERY deceptive. Once your finance information is taken, the date then changed to a further date on the calendar. Very Deceptive.

Jesse73
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Samsung is hands down the worst company I have had any experience with. I've been a longtime user and also use their products for my buisness. I have had lots of interactions with other companies, some good and bad, but samsung is by far the worst. They don't care about the customer, and they simply just want your money.