JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No voicemail notifications icons on my Galaxy S10

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 05:23 PM)
SoniaDadaFan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am not getting a voicemail notification icon showing up on my Galaxy S10 status bar when I have a voicemail. I have gone to settings>notifications>phone. When I get there, show notifications is on, but greyed out (so I couldn't turn it off if I wanted to). The missed call and voicemails settings are on, but also greyed out. When I click on each of these, I have them defaulted to all alert settings (alert, show as a pop-up, sound, vibrate, app icon badges, and show content on lock screen). When I call my phone from another number, I get the missed call pop-up and status bar icon, but no voicemail icon status bar icon. I shouldn't have to keep accessing my phone app and holding down the 1 key to double check if I am missing voicemail messages. I see that others have had similar issues, but the answers to their questions don't quite fit my situation (or else they didn't describe the greyed out situation I have) Why hasn't this been fixed yet Samsung?

15 Replies
userB4HRFDnKmj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so much for this info!  It worked for me on my S10e when I cleared the data and cache!  Again, thank you!!!

0 Likes
usertdwiy5ke6q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked! Thank you very muchSmiley Very Happy

0 Likes
userMIUl1WI3ck
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you! This option worked for me. Not sure how long it will last though. Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
userBOGZJy3yOp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Had same issue.... Worked like a charm!!! Thanks so much for the info.

0 Likes
Members_tUAaF5p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is NO VOICE MAIL APP. This is the 2nd phone I have received that I am not able to receive a notification that I have a voice mail. Who's problem is it to fix, provider, Verison, Samsung?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. As your voicemail is a carrier feature, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.